Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st Day

Star Trek was so much fun to watch! To be completely honest, last year watching the prisoner the last 2 periods of the day caused me to almost fall asleep. It was a long day with no lunch or off periods but this year i have 3 off periods, 3 super hard classes and 3 of the best periods of my life/stac. This year I was wide awake through all of the show especially the end. I was totally skeptical at first- I didn't know the show could be so good. Actually in the very beginning I was questioning this show would just be completely strange like last years various videos and whether or not it would have a love interest and then all of a sudden it turned into a love story, kind of!
I'm super exciting to do more acting in class and on my own... college auditions yay! (? )

1 comment:

  1. No one thinks STAR TREK will be good, and then it is. Even my wife, who hates Sci Fi, was blown away by this one.

    ReplyDelete