Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Got Into NYSSSA!

Yesterday when I arrived home my mom yelled for me saying I think your SAT scores are back. Annoyed and tired, I slowly slugged downstairs knowing she was wrong because I know exactly when my SAT scores come. I see an uninformative sent address- New York State.. etc.. I open it up not knowing what to expect but not at all enthusiastic. As I quickly skim through the first labelings I see NYSSSA along with random words now all a blur in my memory. I got a bolt of adrenaline when I realized what this letter or package was. After screaming for this simple realization, I got around to reading the first line just to make sure it was good news. I screamed again. The smile burst through. It was an amazing feeling- the feeling of accomplishment.

Although I do have other options for summer programs, work, travel I will most likely be going. Every time, I think about the experience of being in the program I get more and more excited.

Ahhh! I'm smiling now again.

No comments:

Post a Comment