Monday, March 28, 2011

Dance Workshop #2 (my first though)

Today we did hip hop which was a lot of fun getting away from the classical dance, although classical training is needed for any dancer except I'm definitely never going to be a dancer so I'm good. Dance was never really for me. I guess I'm just not coordinated enough. I can probably learn the dance steps eventually but I definitely need a lot more time to get something to look remotely close to the step being taught. I do like dancing, though, but just for fun. Because I get so involved and stressed with other forms of art, I guess I've always kept dancing as the stress free form to just do with friends at a party or alone in my room. Still, this workshop is good for the exposure and experience of dance, and I do appreciate those who can dance and get those moves so perfect.

2 comments:

  1. If you're going to act you're going to move, and the best way to learn how to move is via dance. This workshop is more important to you than you might think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's important, but I also accept that it's not my strong point

    ReplyDelete