Sunday, November 14, 2010

This week was one of the most stressful weeks of my life. From dealing with personal issues to trying to succesfully complete essay and projects that were due just for the end of the quarter to attending afterschool programs, jobs, clubs. It was utterly insane. On top of all the computers in my house seemed to have something against me. Anyway, although it was difficult and stressful I am glad and proud that I made through and actually didn't do terribly. STAC was also interesting this week and I have a lot of ideas for my project.

This week in stac we worked on our book-making. So far the entire experience is pretty awesome. It is actually suprising how simple and easy it is to make a book, considering that we are making them in class. I wish all authors would make their own books, then we would see there persepective even more. Often the author never even chooses the cover of their book. However, I know this would probably cause problems because of advertising and publishing companies that don't like the ideas of the author and want to change them, but if the book is really passionately written I think the cover and even the book itself made by the author would represent what is written in the book much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment